Tips on how to deal with clutter
- Commit to do something about it – an important first step.
- Set a goal for your room – plan the space to serve you and how you want to live.
- Start small by beginning with a manageable project such as a junk drawer or bookshelf.
- Edit items keeping only things which serve your goal for the space.
- Think green by donating or selling items you no longer need.
- Schedule time to organize – even 20 minutes a day will go a long way!
If you feel overwhelmed, frustrated, or simply don’t have enough time to tackle clutter on your own, I can help!